Official 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule

:wave :cheers

I vote for this:)

Nope. :eek
We’re more or less playing it by ear this year.
If you or your group is hosting an event and want to let people know about it, then post away.
Just be sure to have permission from your camp leader before doing so. :flower

A new year of the Telluride Bluegrass Festival beckons on the horizon. Let’s kick it off right at NEW YEARS EVE in The Camp Cascadia Wonder Dome First Sunday at sundown. Balloon drop at midnight. Be the first to find your 2012 festi buddy. :cow :dance

And like any good New Year’s Eve party, it will be followed Monday Morning with Bloody Mary’s somewhere near the Jailhouse… i could use donations of Tomato juice, tabasco, horseradish ( not creamy), limes, celery , lime juice and garnishes like olives, dilly beans etc

Ahhh…Festi-Love is in the air… :evil

Please let me know if you would like the Goddess Procession to pass through your camp!

We have been known to pay favors to those who have offerings for us. The boozier the better.

2011 or is this official 2012 version? See you there!

Tom, are we “playing it by ear” because many of the traditional camps are NOT showing up this year?

I believe that was originally the notion, but Tom did up and post a pre-fest schedule in another thread.

Quoted from the “Town Park Virgin” thread:

:cheers

http://img1.ranker.com/list_img/40487/385342/full/the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jpg?version=1337790012000

Hey Mel,
We are getting in on Sunday morning, Buddha is planning a Hula girl shot for the Goddess walkabout for us lovely ladies. I also picked up some nice little “Fairy wands” for us, can’t wait!!!
Beth :flower

Hooray!!!

I’m loving this. The kid finally got the sand in his mouth w/o Mom stopping him. It reminds me of walking off after a boy whose Mom I had just met (Grecian woman,) and she was about to get up when I offered to chase him. I just met her and son, was walking next to him about a block away from her, in sight. We got up a ramp, cross a deck, to some stairs. W/o looking up he put his hand up and started down the stairs, still w/in Mom’s watchful eye. He let out such a sigh of relief at the bottom of the stairs, and turned to walk back to Mom

I know this is a long shot, but it would be great if rumballs were moved up to around 4 so folks could get up to First Grass at 5.
Who will be playing when the “Flash Mob” for Pat happens? Is that when Greensky will be playing?
Oh I just looked, and yes, they will be playing. Tom are you gonna let Anders know about it? They can be sure to play something appropriate if they know. I’ll let them know too.

also not on the schedule, Friday afternoon 6/15 let’s greet all the incoming festivarians in front of the bath house by camp wander in, bring your favorite cocktail and maybe 1 to share with those just arriving after there long trek home.

Tom, do we have a schedule yet for 2013?

May you’ll are a demanding bunch for sho! :wink: