Town Park Home-Brew & Tasting Event

thats what im thinking too …Rick …i think we should keep it all together …

thought from the drunck one

Yep… you make a good point Rick. I’d hate to be stuck at my camp pouring samples and missing-out on tasting other homebrewer’s creations. So, let’s keep the event in one place… a communal event as the Pony-tailed Mexican puts it… where homebrewers and tasters can inter-mingle.
What about adding a food item (like Buffalo-style chicken wings with blue-cheese-ranch dip and veggie sticks) to the event? It shouldn’t be too hard to turn-up a couple of deep-fryers, and frozen wings and veggies are available at the local grocery store.
I can whip-up a double or tripple batch of Uncle Karl’s Top-Secret Award- Winning Honey-N-Hot Wing Sauce for the event too. Wha-da-ya think?

The Kaptain :cheers

Here Here hurunffpph Hururupphh !!

Good Call Kaptian my Kaptain

:festivarian

So… I think that’s a vote in support of the Buffalo wing idea…

Here’s another idea: Deep-Fried Turkey! I love deep-fried turkey, but we would have to get somebody else to do the cooking. Any word on Boulder Dave who used to fry turkey in Town Park? Is he still carrying-on that tradition?

The Kaptain :wave

Dave is gonna be there he is camping with us , I will give him a call this weekend see if he is up to the task
I have one turkey fry set , but i would think we would need at least three to pull it off the right way …
I have only down one turkey with it came out ok …but would like to have a Master Turkey Fryer there

Fried Turkey? woo hoo! just tell me when and where

So I have an idea then, since I was so excited about the whole “scavenger hunt” thing… people could scavenge for libation fixins’… reconvene and best named/tasting libation (the theme could be musical?), by popular vote, wins.

Hey… it’s just off the top of my head whilst I wait for my next meeting to start…

xoxo Rhonny

I have never heard that term before - cubeurbia - but I love it! I know most everyone has seen Office Space by now, but I used to feel like taking my cube apart and knocking down walls almost every day…

Thanks Jen! Although, it seems highly unlikely that I came up with, although I don’t remember ever hearing it before either. I kind of borrowed one of Hooch’s terms, I think.

ever-what… it seemed appropo.

xoxo MG

If Fryer Dave is willing to do the Turkey Fry again, I’ll contribute one burner and fry-pot. And… even chip in on the birds.

The Kaptain :thumbsup

ok Karlos I will try to give him a call if i cant get the numbers retrived off my phone which got ran over by a golf cart at work tonight , Im shopping for a new phone and new service …Sprint Sucks

First beer going down now

:cheers

I’ll look for you too… I believe he gave me his phone number last year.

xoxo MG

WHat about the Sunday night Walk about progressive libation party I suggested… This could be a kinda scavenger hunt too! - separate event from homebrew

we can do anything we want its FESTIVAL !!!

Ron let me know what we can bring to help. I don’t have a clue how to deep fry a turkey, but I can come up with a bunch of alternative munchies. :cheers

No worries Rick its amazing how things come together on there own

I’ll be there to do some picking and drinking!!! :oconnor :abduct

1620 which one are you in the pic ?

I’m the one with the beautiful brown, pasley skirt and top. Oh, and the pigtails… :wink:

I know this joke’s been worn out (and on another thread), but I just can’t resist… Come on, you all noticed it , right?

Joey is officially a “small memeber” now. Ha-ha…TEE-HEE…

Must be all that time I spend with high school people… the “small member” rating always makes me giggle:0

In Peace,
Michelle