Official 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule

Here’s a preliminary of the 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule
Some changes will be made at a later date.
Your comments are welcome. :cheers

Awesome!

Please Add LaLa & Dayton’s wedding celebration to the schedule :thumbsup
Tuesday @ 3pm in Run a Muck

:peace

:medal

So, help me out here dear ones, if we are camping in Mary and arriving late Monday, which ones can we go to?

Pretty much all of them except the sourdough waffle brunch. :flower
Be aware that a festival wristband (of some sort) can be required once Planet Bluegrass takes over Town Park for security reasons.

Woo Hoo!!! My 6th telluride but my first TP! can’t wait!! :cheers

:flower Dave

that’s exactly my sitch, Dave (6th TBF; 1st TP)–we should get each other an anniversary gift.

let’s see: i think 50 is gold, 25 is silver, 6 is . . . . bacon! :lol

Every anniversary in TP is Bacon!

I accept! :thumbsup

Is Cascadia bringing that big dome again this year? That thing was friggin sweet.

As far as I know, they are!! :hop

Last I heard they were still looking for tickets. Anyone know their ticket status??

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Just got word… The Cascadia crew is still looking for 4 to 6 TP tix… :flower

Yikes, that might be tough to pull off with the ticket demand this year. Hopefully, they can get it done though!

I believe, Debbie correct me if I’m wrong, contributions of Bloody Mary fixin’s are appreciated for the Monday morning Bloody Bash?

:wave
Does anyone know if any of the bands in the competition will be playing in TP prior to the festival?

I believe, Debbie correct me if I’m wrong, contributions of Bloody Mary fixin’s are appreciated for the Monday morning Bloody Bash?

YES, please and thank you… Contributions will be very appreciated… The last two years, I believe I have made on average 25 gallons of bloodys…

I haven’t heard anything yet from any of the bands, but you never know. :cheers

i’ve been meaning to respond for a while telluride tom…
thanks for adding lalagay and me’s wedding celebration to the activities on tuesday!
we’re so excited :hop

and useless joe, hopefully they’ll be some picking and singing that afternoon…
:pickin :oconnor :dancing :clap :hug :oconnor :pickin
although we’re not entirely sure what the plans are yet :cheers