Official 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule

Too funny! :lol And I will be on the goddess walkabout. Got my dress!

I’ll bring some champagne too!!! Sounds like a blast!

I don’t know about everyone else, but I sure miss Tropical Tuesday, and the elaborate Steamboat setup. :frowning:

Yeah, that’s a total bummer. :frowning: What happened?

There was a …“personality clash” with the founding festies. Peter’s not attending any more.

Boo! This is sad news indeed! Where are we gonna get our sugar intake (always a sweet and delicious concoction) and music on Tuesday’s this year! Always such a great time…I have faith we will find some other awesome way to spread our love!!!

See ya’ll in 2 weeks!
Festivaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Bunny, Bunny CascadiaMel

thanks for the schedule see you wednesday!!

I don’t think there will be any more changes to the 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule so you may want to print it out and bring it to Telluride with you. :wave

Mine is printed and highlighted! Thanks Tom!

bump

I’ve been thinking that Town Park needs a Cowboys and Indians Party… nicely politically incorrect…

I’m part Indian and demand that you white devils give me back my land! Or give me bacon in repayment for my land! I’m negotiable.

Reminds me of stories from the Grateful Dead and Quicksilver Messenger Service!

In case anyone was looking for the Town Park disc golf map
or the
Mountain Village Disc Golf Map

We are building a saloon this year. Should be across from the tiki bar and Camp Cascadia.

Will it have those swinging saloon doors at the entrance? I will start practicing my cowboy saunter.

Hippie had this one from a few years ago

http://www.festivarian.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=384.0;attach=2675;image

Very nice!! Did Flamingo move???