Official 2011 Pre-fest Activities Schedule

They were across from Camp Get Enough last year. :flower

yeah they didn’t fair well at last years abgat. I kind of liked last years location better. w=I guess we’ll see where they land this year?

Far as I know - Flamingo has moved up the path next to the fence above the bathrooms.
Cascadia is next to the Tiki Bar towards the waterfall.
Steamboat will be a much smaller camp, if the can make a showing.

:peace

better put me on that map since lots of people will be looking for me…LOL

dammit, y’all are having all the fun :sorry. No TP tix, and come in on Wednesday; didn’t realize so much went down pre-fest! And I even started prepping by drivin bacon down the gullet since on my normal days I’m a :rolleyes vegetarian :rolleyes. Ya, I said it. Smite away… Consolation: disk golf in MV (thx 4 the map jeeper). And smugglers pre-fest. And mountain biking. Rumballs. Yonder, Sam, Bella, Mumford, Trampled, nightgrass… And… Ya I’ll be OK :hop

err… bela that is :rolleyes sry Hope!!! :flower

So the camps are pretty static from year to year? And why is center field at Warner better than third base fence line?

and Debbie is cross the street from Fishbone, next to the bathrooms :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I don’t know where the original map is to modify it? Maybe later, It’s time to pack now.

It may not be too bad, but in the early morning that’s where the tarp line begins to move towards the entrance. Depends how late you want to sleep. :wink:

There is no hiding now :evil

It’s so close I can taste it now. In one short week, we will be in route. Looking forward to the extended family reunion!

I am planning on bring some fruit and Rum for the rum ball prep party, is there a preferred quality of rum that makes for bigger smiles, or is it quantity? :wink: :cheers

I’m gonna say quantity… It’s made in about a 30 gallon? 50 gallon? batch

bump

bump :flower

Hey now…someone forgot to put us on the map! Camp Cascadia is right next to the Tiki Bar. Don’t forget to bring A-game to the New’s Years Eve Party Sunday after the Goddess walk!!! See ya’ll in a few days. Woo Hoo! Party with Purpose!!!

Bunny, Bunny CascadiaMel

that map is from a few years ago, pre-dome days. Courtney had a GREAT map that she did, but when I click on it, it doesn’t come up. It had all the camps flying in to town park and landing in their respective spots.
Courtness? Do you still have it? It was A M A Z I N G. :cheers,

I was searching for the most recent Pre-fest Schedule and map and this is all I could find. Sorry if this is not the most recent.

BURP!

Dewstar :thumbsup

I was wondering when you’d show your ugly head… Welcome back :flower

Are we gonna see you this year?